Peerless Electronics Announces New Alternative Energy Vertical Market e Commerce Store
Tuesday, 13 May 2014 17:28
Bethpage, New York USA, May 7, 2014.........Peerless Electronics, Inc.,
a major factory authorized, stocking distributor of electromechanical and interconnect products, has launched its new online e commerce store showcasing components for Alternative Energy applications.
Peerless customers will save time; view at-a-glance status and find it easier to shop online from product catalogs tailored to the Alternative Energy Industry from Peerless’ large inventory of electro-mechanical and interconnect components.
Each online product includes specs, technical descriptions, manufacturer hyperlinks, photos (many with zoom-in capabilities) and drawings/PDFs to assist customers in selecting the right parts for their application.
The Alternative Energy store features the latest in arc fault protection, relays, pressure switches and transducers, photovoltaic fuses, valves, temperature sensors, terminal blocks and more for these key emerging markets.
The new e Commerce store is directly accessible at:
A factory authorized, stocking distributor since 1945, Peerless Electronics specializes in electromechanical and interconnect components for the Alternative Energy Market. Their lines include:
• American Zettler (solar relays)
• Carling Technologies (circuit breakers)
• Cooper Bussmann (photovoltaic fuses)
• Danfoss (pressure switches, pressure transducers, temperature sensors, thermostatic valves, valves)
• Honeywell Sensing and Control (pressure transducers)
• Marathon Kulka (fuse holders, terminal blocks)
• Sensata Technologies (circuit breakers, solar arc fault detectors, switches)
• TE Connectivity (connectors, solar relays)
For more information on this development, contact Peerless Electronics Inc. at 516-594-3500.
- Solar Energy Southeast Asia 2014 (11-25)
Global Solar & Alternative Energies
Trafalgar Publications Limited
Send news to:
Send abstracts and papers to:
Click for the 2013 Media Kit
Tel: +1 (239) 245-9264 x104
Tel: +1 (239) 245-9264 x106
Or subscribe online