PV Taiwan 2012 eyes industry rebound
From October 3-5, many industry professionals will be scouting through PV Taiwan at TWTC Hall 1 to source the best prospects under the Sun! Taiwan is well positioned. It ranks as the world’s second largest PV cell manufacturing base worldwide and holds 12 percent market share in PV cell production, according to PV Magazine. Meanwhile demand for PV products has shifted from major European countries to Asia — which has chalked up a 60 percent market growth Y/Y in Q2 2012 to reach 1.4 GW according to NPD Solarbuzz. And what makes Taiwan interesting to producers is the rush across Taiwan to “go PV.”
PV Taiwan 2012 features pavilions on PV cells/modules/systems, HCPV, and DSSC to bridge the market with the latest systems and technology. There’s the inspiring “Academic Poster Section” and “New Products & Solutions Outlook” to spotlight the latest stirrings in turning on PV.
The turnout of buyers at the show will hit record highs, projects the organizers of PV Taiwan, TAITRA, SEMI and TPVIA. Already signed on for visits are such leading companies as Abakus solar AG, Canadian Solar, Centennial Global Technology, ecoSolargy, EMMVE, Eurener, HHV Solar, KCP Solar, Krannich Solar, MicroSun Solar, Phoenix Solar, Renovatio Solar, Schuco, S-Energy, Solar Cynergy, Solart Group, SunPerfect Solar, Solar Tec USA, Tru-Test, and Wemhöner Surface Technologies.
With this comes the PV Taiwan 2012 International Forum that features more than 25 international experts to share insiders on the latest trends and prospects. They address critical issues and challenges in both the market and in production.
The CEO Forum, Market Development, and Advanced Technology Forum kick off on Oct. 3rd and 4th with the top executives addressing market deployment and advanced technologies.
* Dr. Quincy Lin, chairman and CEO, NSP
* Hua Shu, executive president, GCL
* Jifan Gao, chairman and CEO, Trinasolar
* Dr. Hur-Long Lin, CEO, Green Energy Technology
* Walt Cheng, managing director, DuPont Electronics & Communications, Greater China,DuPont
* Sascha Rossmann, vice president of Global Sales, Win Win Precision Technology Co., Ltd.
* David Hsieh, president, Walsin
* Amy Zhang, CEO, Sky Solar
* Antonio Ganadeiro, president, ABEER
* Zhen Guo Li, chairman, Xi'an LONGI Silicon Materials Corp.
* Dr. Bing Dai, CTO, GCL Solar
* Guojun Wei, RD center director, Zhejiang Jinggong Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
* Frank van Mierlo, CEO, 1366 Technologies Inc.
* Joel Kearns, vice president of Solar Wafer R&D, MEMC
* Charles Hung, president of Power Instrument Business Center, MOTECH
“With a promising upside ahead, PV Taiwan 2012 brings excitement of expanding business opportunities globally by organizing business matching for buyers to find business partners and prospects,” said the organizer. “PV Taiwan keeps promoting the development of PV industry and helps the supply chain stay competitive in the economic uncertainty.”
PV Taiwan offers a best mix of forums and exhibition to platform the best one-stop-sourcing for the global PV industry. It draws on a massive supply network stretching throughout Taiwan and across the Asia Pacific. PV Taiwan offers a rare moment where the brightest and best people and technologies spotlight the future. www.pvtaiwan.com